I'm Happiest When

  • my hair is curly
  • my freckles are showing
  • I am wearing big sunglasses
  • I have balloons
  • I am eating pasta
  • a prayer has just been answered
  • my nails are painted red
  • carrying a big purse
  • I am with Jake
  • there are daisies on my kitchen table
  • I buy new stationery
  • watching a sunset
  • I am eating McDonald's french fries with lots of salt and ketchup
  • I have just gotten a bargain
  • I am holding a baby
  • it is snowing
  • I have just written a song
  • I fit into my clothes
  • my apartment is clean
  • I teach a lesson and my church kids get it
  • it is raining
  • I have just finished a yoga class
  • God speaks to me very clearly
  • wearing big jewelry
  • I am on stage with a microphone and my guitar
  • I am wearing my thrift store Lacoste jeans
  • I am eating at Urban Taco
  • people relate and respond to my blog (publicly or privately, and this is not me begging for responses... ha ha)
  • listening to Patty Griffin, Andy Gullahorn, or Nickel Creek
  • I have finished a good book
  • I am with my girlfriends
  • eating Blue Bell Cookies 'n Cream ice cream
  • my wedding ring is clean and sparkling
  • lying on the beach
  • I have a whole day to do nothing
  • I am laughing with my husband
  • eating Papa Murphy's Herb Chicken Mediterranean Pizza
  • there is no line at the post office
  • I find money in old purses
  • I don't have to pump my own gas
  • I get birthday money
  • flying to somewhere fun
  • I have a Starbucks tall non-fat cafe mocha with caramel (syrup and drizzle, thank you)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts