1. Travel to Nashville, Tennessee.
And here. Finally.
5. Get a pedicure.
Mine are the un-tattooed feet, in case you wondered.
My awesome friend Mary.
10. Go on a date.
Jake traveled 12 hours to surprise me and take me on our first date in Nashville. Maybe the coolest guy ever.
Love this place.
Why? Because the glasses are awesome.
Let Jesus light your way.
11. Eat steak and spaghetti at Demos' restaurant.
Oh, I miss the bread already.
My beautiful mother and her best friend Karen (aka My second mother)
I like this guy.
I love this place.
16. Try some form of seafood to see if my tastes have changed, even though the thought of it makes me gag a little.
Thanks to Jake for ordering the salmon so I didn't have to. And for the record, I still hate seafood.
19. Watch one scary movie. Not gory, just scary. And I will take suggestions here.
I was going to include a photo of me sitting on my couch with my face buried inside a blanket, which was how I was positioned for most of this movie. I hate scary movies.
22. Listen to my ipod on shuffle for an hour WITHOUT skipping songs.
No photo available, but I did it. I promise.
26. Send out 5 handwritten letters.
A fun card for my Mary and cards with jokes for my sweet nephews.